The unique amber sound of the Orchestra has originated in a unique place at the Baltic Sea – in Liepāja.
The processor of your personal data shall be VSIA Liepājas simfoniskais orķestris, Reg. No. 42103049403, address Radio iela 8, Liepaja, contact information: tel. +371 63489272, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information of the data protection officer of the Controller: phone +371 28664223, e-mail email@example.com
2. All terms in this regulation shall be interpreted for the purpose of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. The Organization shall perform personal data processing in accordance with the defined purposes for personal data processing and personal data processing shall be performed only in accordance with them. The Organization shall store personal data only as long period of time, in order to achieve the determined purposes for personal data processing.
4. The Organization shall implement security measures, in order to protect data from accidental or unauthorized personal data processing, unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction.
5. The Organization shall perform the following personal data processing, but not limited to:
The Organization shall process personal data also for other purposes of data processing, before commencement of which the Organization will inform you.
6. The Organization shall ensure access for the Data subject to his/her personal data, collected about him/her, in order the Data subject would make sure on the lawfulness thereof. The Organization shall ensure that data subjects are informed in accordance with Article 13 and Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation before processing of their data.
7. You shall have the right to request the Organization to have access to your, as the data subject, processed personal data, to request modification or erasure of inaccurate personal data, by submitting a substantiation of your request, in cases determined by law to request limitation of processing of your personal data, as well as to object against data processing. In any case you have the right to submit a complaint regarding unlawful processing of your personal data to the State Data Inspectorate, if you have any doubts.
8. The Organization shall not transfer your personal data to third persons, without your consent, except cases, when regulatory enactments determine that.
9. In the case if the Organization involves personal data in the processing of your personal data, then the Organization has ascertained that the processor ensures the implementation of such technical and organisational measures, being in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, including the safety requirements determined by the Organization.
10. You may contact with VSIA Liepājas simfoniskais orķestris about the issues of data protection via phone: +371 26107800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Organization is interested in order to gain confidence about the lawfulness and honesty of your processed data and the Organization will provide you all necessary information in order to be able to gain such confidence.